Friday, July 23, 2010

If I was green I would die

Should all blog posts be about fun, happy things? How unrealistic would that be. Lately I've been blue. I feel like Veruca Salt on the inside, total bitch and all. There are days when I'm happy living out here. It's absolutly beautiful and fun little microbubble of a place. But for the most part I'm bored and pretty lonely. How pathetic, right? It's not that I need to be surrounded by people at all times. It's different than that. Plus, you add on how freaking expensive it is just to live out here, and it's like the stress never goes away. I've had a lot of conversations that go "Tucson really spoiled us". But I don't feel like Tucson is all that unique. Why can't it be found in other places? I'm looking for the right combination. I'm looking to be inspired and comfortable being myself.

Or this could all just be the phase of the moon and pms. Who freaking knows.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment